To find out if the Shadytree Books creative children’s art workshops would suit you, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you have a scintillating imagination?
- Do you love dabbling in paints and getting your hands messy?
- Do you enjoying exploring new ideas?
- Are you curious?
- Do you love PICTURE BOOKS and ILLUSTRATIONS? Reading? Writing?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then there’s a chance you’d like the children’s creative art programs offered at Shadytree Books.
Here are some more questions to ask yourself, if you’re still wondering:
- Do you enjoy working in small groups where you can brainstorm with others, stretch your creative thinking and express yourself in a fun and exciting way?
- Do you want to improve your art so it sparkles in a way that CAPTIVATES your heart?
- Would you like to cultivate confidence and share your art with other like-minded young artists; and get some encouragement and appreciation from the group, including your coach?
- Do you want to learn some great tips to help your art skyrocket to wonderful new worlds?
- Would you like to learn a little about the art masters of the world?
If you answered yes to some or all of these questions then there’s a strong chance you would enjoy the art programs offered at Shadytree Books.
But, just in case you still need convincing:
- Do you enjoy being outdoors? Can you picture yourself taking short walks in a very beautiful and peaceful place to gather your ideas and inspiration for your art?
- Do you like mixing things up and trying different things?
- Do you ever feel that you just don’t get enough art time at school?
- Would you love to come along and meet your art coach and sink your teeth into some art activities?
- Do you LOVE having FUN?
If you answered yes to most or all of these questions, then the art coach at Shadytree Books would love to hear from you.
Shadytree Books creative children’s art workshops are designed to introduce children to the exciting world of art and extend and explore its richness and vibrancy. The program’s steps are designed to develop confidence in both executing a variety of techniques and sharing the end creation with others. Our program includes closer snapshots of children’s literature and the relationship between words and illustrations.
For children who simply can’t get enough of art during school time, this is the perfect place to come and experiment with technique and art styles. At Shadytree Books we pride ourselves in providing a safe and nurturing space for all children to participate in small group activities and explore a variety of mediums.